- When was U.S. Auto Parts incorporated?
U.S. Auto Parts Network was formed as a California corporation in 1995 and re-incorporated in Delaware in March of 2006.
- Where are U.S. Auto Parts headquarters?
2050 W. 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90504
Telephone: (310) 735-0089
- What does U.S. Auto Parts do?
We are a leading online provider of aftermarket auto parts, including collision parts, engine parts, and performance parts and accessories. Our user-friendly websites provide customers with a broad selection of stock keeping units ("SKUs"), with detailed product descriptions and photographs. Our proprietary product database maps our SKUs to product applications based on vehicle makes, models and years. We principally sell our products to individual consumers through our network of websites and online marketplaces. Through AutoMD.com, the Company also educates consumers on the maintenance and service of their vehicles. Our flagship consumer websites are located at www.autopartswarehouse.com, www.carparts.com, www.jcwhitney.com and www.AutoMD.com and our corporate website is located at www.usautoparts.net.
- What are U.S. Auto Parts' products?
For information on U.S. Auto Parts' products please visit http://www.usautoparts.net/
- What is U.S. Auto Parts ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
U.S. Auto Parts trades on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol PRTS.
- What is U.S. Auto Parts' fiscal year?
U.S. Auto Parts has a 52/53 week fiscal year ending on the Saturday closest to December 31
- Who are U.S. Auto Parts' independent auditors?
RSM US LLP
Los Angeles, CA
- Does U.S. Auto Parts pay dividends?
U.S. Auto Parts does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Who is U.S. Auto Parts' transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for U.S. Auto Parts is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. For shareholder inquiries, please contact Computershare Trust Company, N.A. toll free at 1-800-962-4284 or at 1-303-262-0600 or visit their website at http://www.computershare.com.
- Can I buy or sell stock directly through U.S. Auto Parts?
U.S. Auto Parts does not offer a direct purchase plan for investors. You may purchase U.S. Auto Parts' stock through a registered stockbroker.
- Who should I contact with questions about my stock ownership?
U.S. Auto Parts does not have access to individual account information. All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.), please contact U.S. Auto Parts' transfer agent.
- Where can I find more information about U.S. Auto Parts?
U.S. Auto Parts files periodic reports, including Annual Reports (Form 10-K), Quarterly Reports (Form 10-Q) and Current Reports (Form 8-K) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
- How can I obtain recent research reports on the Company and industry?
Research reports should be obtained through your stockbroker or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.